All that you have to do is log in to
Once you sign up, you get your password to your mail. Use the password and log in at tagul.com/login. Once you're done, just
1. Enter the URL. Tags will be retrieved automatically from this URL.
2. Select the shape of the cloud.
3. Select the font styles required to be in cloud.
4. Select the varied angles that you would like to see in clouds.
5. Select the colors for the tags.
6. Built it.
Now go to the preview option and see the preview. If you're done, then go to Finalize option and get the code that you can embed.
Here's a snapshot of a sample tag cloud that I created.
It is a Circular Cloud with 5 randomly selected fonts and angles being 0, 45 and 90 degs. Didn't bother to change the color and other design options which you can check out.
|Sample tag cloud for RacingInfinity (only a snapshot)|