By default, it looks something like this :
Boring and Black & White.
If you want to change the view of this GRUB, then the easiest way that i've found is the Grub Customizer. Grub Customizer is a graphical interface to manage your grub loader.
Here are some of the features of it :
- Manages various entries to be displayed on the grub
- Helps you reorder the grub menu entries
- Allows you to set the timeout duration
- Allows you to set the default menu selection
- Can change the appearances of the grub. You can add background to your grub loader and as well change the various color schemes provided.
The screenshot of Grub Customizer is here :
Whenever you have a kernel update, there will be a new entry in the grub loader and in course of time, your grub gets messy. So you can use grub customizer to completely clean the list, re order it and manage it.
To install Grub Customizer go to your terminal and type the following
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:danielrichter2007/grub-customizer
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install grub-customizerIf you have any queries then please feel free to comment.
And stay tuned on Racing Infinity for more updates.